The Peoples Palace/Palladium, Lake Rd, opened as Palace Of Varieties Picture House before 1910. Renamed Palladium in 1921. Licence transferred to 'Cosham Picture House' (Ltd). The first sound film was shown in March 1930. The cinema closed in November 1930 when 'Cosham Picture House Ltd' went into liquidation. In 1933 it was reopened and continued until 1937. The cinema survived the war, but lay derelict until 1950 when it was converted to a Bollom Store.